We need more awesome people! Want to join us?
We are growing group of chocolate lovers who happen to adore design and development. New talents are always welcome, especially when having some relatives in Switzerland or Belgium (if you know what we mean :).
Senior Web Developer
Krikstudio is expanding its development team with a new Senior Web Developer! If you feel like a system architect and a developer, possess a great experience with web projects and turn every challenge into a solution – get in touch with us!
- Advanced usage of SASS/LESS
- Experience with frontend frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation/…)
- Advanced knowledge of PHP, MVC, well-known frameworks (advantage is Laravel), and the usage of Composer
- NPM / Grunt / bower and similar
- Web performance optimisation, SEO
- Advantages are:
- Experience in development team leadership and work distribution organisation
- Experience with web services (REST API), Google and FB API, authentication models
- Knowledge of advanced JS frameworks and techniques – ES6, Angular, Cordova, React, webpack, …
- Ability to translate complex demands of business clients into a technical solution
- Quality work, eagerness to learn and to expand your knowledge
- Avoidance of doing boring repetitive actions by leaving the magic of automatisation do them for you (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, npm, bower, yarn,…), writing structured and clean code
- Hi with a Git push and bye with a Git pull
- Optimisation to be your best friend – houses you build by your own code, and you use frameworks to build cities
- Eagerness to work in a nice and newly set up workspace
- The ability to see a bunch of solutions in every challenge, not a bunch of problems
- Continuous self-development – education, conferences, meet-ups (we award you specially if you have your own session)
- Support in career development
- Work in an encouraging surrounding with a group ready for teamwork
- Official mobile phone and laptop computer
- Team leadership and participation in defining work processes
- Additional stimulation for exceptionally done projects
- 4 years of experience working with frontend technologies
- 3 years of experience as a developer in a team
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Written and spoken knowledge of the English language
- Place of work: Zagreb
- For application send us by form on this page:
- Up to three references with a description of why those references present you best
- Example of a relevant code you worked on
- Link to your GitHub repository / Stack Overflow profile or similar
- Apply until August 22nd
ApplicationAll fields are required.
No job positions for you? No biggie!
Send us Email with your CV with no more than five works you are proud of, we'll consider it at the very first opportunity!