We are hiring a UX/UI designer! If you are the one, keep reading. We are looking for a person who will create an eye-pleasing and intuitive user experience on websites and web applications. More specifically, in our team you will:
- create and design wireframes,
- collaborate with developers during the project,
- support other team members.
Required skills and knowledge.
- First and foremost is having experience in digital design and web technologies. This includes the design of product functionality and user experience (responsive design and latest UI/UX practices).
- Having experience in creating wireframes and prototypes is also very important.
- You should also actively use tools such as Sketch App or Figma and Adobe Photoshop, XD and Illustrator.
- The top thing and an additional plus are if you have experience in making animations.
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects for clients from different sectors and many opportunities to prove and demonstrate your skills in the implementation of the latest UX / UI principles.
- Additional incentives for exceptionally well-done projects.
- Flexible working hours. For real. You can come to work at 6 in the morning or 10 or later. When you want, you can work from home. But to be completely honest, we don’t prefer fully remote work because we want to meet you + we are faster and more efficient in solving all tasks when together.
- Regarding the previous bullet, you will work in an enabling environment with a bunch of joyful people. Therefore, you will love coming to the office.
- We organize teambuilding twice a year (if the pandemic doesn’t ruin the plans and we go for it).
- You will have a Multisport card, regular systematic inspection, computer, official mobile phone, etc.
- If you want to educate yourself additionally, attend a seminar or a conference, or buy a useful book – no problem, just say it.
And finally – sign up!
Send us a resume or a short presentation about yourself (format is less important, what suits you the best). Please submit up to three of your works showing what you know and can do – we can’t wait to see them.